To serve the needs of a diverse client base by providing timely, technically sound, and cost-efficient structural design and details aimed at preserving the safety of the public and protecting the client’s bottom line.
We understand that structural design is just one part of the overall design process. While it tends toward conservative design for the protection of public safety, it is also willing and able to work with the design team, including architects and construction professionals, to address potential conflicts and cost issues via simplified structural systems, concise details for ease of construction, repetition of components, and the use of construction materials and expertise local to project location.
- American Society of Civil Engineers, Structural Engineer Institute (ASCE-SEI) – formed structural technical group in South Dakota.
Engagements & Publications:
- Author, “Design of Pedestrian Bridge with Discontinuous, Unsymmetrical, Tapered Girders,” for Master of Science Degree, South Dakota State University, Brookings, SD, 2007
Honors & Awards:
- Structural Engineer of Record – Children’s Museum of South Dakota: 2009~2011
- American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC) “Engineering Excellence Award”
- ACEC of South Dakota “Engineering Excellence Award – Grand Award”
- ASCE, South Dakota Eastern Branch “Outstanding Civil Engineering Project”